Saturday, November 22, 2014

November Rain

No no no, I am not talking about the Guns N Roses song!  I am talking about life in Oklahoma!  Minnesota has already had one snow day this year, where we still have beautiful leaves on the trees. 
Now, a week or so ago we were under a winter storm advisory...
Yup, this is all we got!  Lol!  The boys had a blast but really are missing the snow.  Me...not so much!  I will take the beautiful trees and 50-60 degree weather any day over cold and snow!

Today, it is raining and thunderstorms.  
Again, I would take this over snow and cold any day!  It will be weird as we are entering the Christmas Season with no snow but as for now, I am okay with our November Rain! 

Still loving this Oklahoma life, and I have a feeling I will love it even more come December, January and February!!! 

1 comment: